Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm trying this again...

So I'm trying to keep a bloggish, of sorts. Since I'm knitting again. I think it should be my New Year's Resolution to try and keep knitting at school, no matter how crazy things seem to be getting. Anyways, right now I'm working on a lot of projects, and I have a lot coming. In fact, to keep track of my projects, and my TBK list. Here goes:

1. Pat's Socks
2. Kait's Hat and Mittens
3. My Shedir Hat (Which can suck it, as far as I'm concerned) 
4. My Panda Cotton Wrist Warmers
5. Jenn's Scarf
6. My Scarf
7. My Red Suss Mittens
8. Dad's remote control holder
9. Felted Bags for me and mom
10. Gift for Vicki
11. Oh, and ripping out my old sweater and redoing it. And finishing the current sweater. 

So as you can see, I've quite a few projects to keep me entertained. And probably negative time in which to do them. But I promise myself that I will. 

So as for Mr. Shedir Hat. I hate him. Not only did I screw up, but I managed to lose my pattern, so I've no idea which row in the pattern I'm on. Nice, huh? Well I'll just re do the whole thing, I think, correctly and with my brand new spiffy loopy cable needles instead of the flattish ones, per recommendation of Sam, my co worker at Noe Knit. I will update with pictures of Shedir, part I. Before I rip him out. Anyways, I've got to go, but I hope this update is exciting, seeing as how it's been like a year...

2 comments:

Alexa said...

Um. So jealous that you got to work with Sam Bam.

Her blog is aliceknitwonderland.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.