Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Urban Kntting and Html

This week has been pretty eventful, craft wise. Yesterday I got Paper Crafts Gourmet magazine, tons on party invite and favor ideas with recipes to boot! I am so exicted to get cooking. Today I went to Urban Knitting - cute store! But of course, not as cute as Noe Knit. I got a pattern, just because I felt bad for staying in there for 45 minutes without buying anything. It's the Baby Bobbi Bear Pattern from Blue Sky Alpaca. Their organic cotton is amazing, and that's what the pattern calls for. It's probably a good thing Urban Knitting didn't have any colors.

Today has been an html adventure. I have trying over and over to get a percentage bar into the blog, and it just isn't working. I'm giving up on it, to work on a belated Christmas name frame for a family friend.

On the final note here are photos of my first sweater, I finished it last week. It's the Basic Instinct from Yarn Girl's Guide to Beyond the Basics, an excellent book!


The sweater!


Details of the cuff and stitch. I had to pick up stitches to make the sleeve longer, so the stockinette is going the wrong direction...whoops!

2 comments:

Alexa said...

You are such a geek.

shopgirl said...

How cute are you?
I love love love it! You rock on with your bad self.